Handyman Services in Columbus might be the place for you.
- We're looking for tradesman with experience and skills across a broad spectrum of home and commercial maintenance and repair categories.
- The ideal candidate should have a strong background or experience in carpentry, plumbing, mechanical repair, electrical repairs, hand and power tool use and safety, drywall, painting, flooring, concrete repair, fencing and general labor.
- Excellent communication skills required as our jobs are small to mid-size requiring usually only one handyman or handywoman.
- You must have a good driving record. Copy of driving record required before hire. (Must be insurable.)
- Must be friendly with a neat, clean appearance.
- Must be trainable and willing to learn new tasks, duties and skills as required.
- Takes pride in performing quality work with every project or repair.
- We provide a company vehicle (for work only); tools and work related expenses (gas, uniforms, etc). Starting pay up to $20.00 per hour depending upon your experience.
JOB: HANDYMAN or HANDYWOMAN
Handyman Services in Columbus LLC is looking for energetic people who 'strive for excellence' above all. At Handyman Services in Columbus we perform many types of home and commercial maintenance and repairs. The work we perform ranges from plumbing, drywall, and painting, to wood or tile floor installation, cabinetry, trim carpentry. You will be expected to perform standard home repairs including electrical and plumbing work, tile work, drywall, painting, deck maintenance, concrete work, fencing, and other types of repair. Work is primarily in the Central Columbus Ohio area.
Handyman Services in Columbus offers a competitive compensation package. We provide a company vehicle with tools (for company use), shirts, hats, and most importantly exciting and interesting work.
Come join our team of happy successful professionals who work throughout Columbus and the State of Ohio on projects big and small. We guarantee everyday will be a new challenge.
You must be attentive, professional in appearance and have good customer service skills.
Our technician positions are year-round, Monday-Friday, full-time, permanent hourly W-2 wage positions with many opportunities for overtime. Some evening, overnight or weekend work may be required. Our business in not seasonal nor temporary in nature. No layoffs due to weather or season.
We do not hire 1099's or sub-contract our services.
For consideration, click here to download or print our application.
Return by email to:
US mail to:
HSIC Employment, P.O. Box 141385, Columbus, OH 43214
NO WALK-INS FOR EMPLOYMENT WILL BE CONSIDERED
We are a smoke free workplace under Ohio Revised Code Chapter 3794.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, or disability.
© Copyright 2011-2019, Handyman Services in Columbus LLC, all rights reserved.